Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Can I get my down payment back?

Ok you were totally screwed on so many different levels from the price of the car to the interest to the salesman. If the paperwork hasn't been finalized thru the lender find out who the lender is ASAP and contact them and ask them the deny you, you're taking back the car, chances are you'll have to surrender your down payment. Just contact them ASAP then contact a lawyer, some have consultation fees as low as $30 for like a half hour..try!!! Every state is different. And hell even write a letter to the editor to complain about the salesman (idk if you can mention his name without getting in trouble?) and the dealership. 10g for a 2010 aveo is a rip off, a 2012 starts out at like 12,500 I believe... Either way I'm so sorry and good luck! I hope you can find a lawyer and get it straightened out as well as exposing those crooks!

No comments:

Post a Comment