Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Divorce and foreclosure?

my wife and i have a home that went into for closure. we almost have it out and now she wants a divorce. I had feelings that maybe she was having an affair with my asst. coach. i moved out 4 months ago and retained a place for me to stay a month after moving out. i did give her what I could for money while out of the house. she hadn't filed for divorce at that point. I was still helping with the up keep of the house while I was out and all for closure things to ensure the house was going to be safely pulled out of foreclosure 2 months after being out of the house. i was ran into friends of ours that didn't know we were not living together anymore and was asked when did I get a new truck (the truck belongs to my asst.coach) as I further investigate i find out that my asst. coach is now together and living with my soon to be ex wife. i since than have stopped going over to the house and giving her money. we have a good faith payment plan with lenders for the home for three months . the 1st was due this june which she has paided. she is now ready to file papers for divorce after i signed the deal for the 3 month plan. I told her if she wants the house she would have to refi in her name and that I didn't want any money for the house. in the next couple for months the lenders will decide if the Original mortgage will be re instated. I would like my name off and i don't want to sign any papers re instating the mortgage if it's not re fi ed in her name. can she make me pay for any back money for the house? How do I get my name off the mortgage without it going back into foreclosure?

No comments:

Post a Comment