Tuesday, July 19, 2011

What would you do if you realtor?

Ok..I am trying to purchase my first home. My mortgage broker who was able to get me pre-approved for the home loan is also my realtor. We were scheduled to see 3 homes on Saturday morning (of Memorial Weekend). I was really interested in these homes! Then Friday night around 9pm he texts me and tells me all homes were sold so we had to cancelled the appts on Saturday Morning. I was thinking oh wow I really liked the homes! Then Tuesday after Memorial Day i checked the MLS and saw the 3 houses still appeared as 'active'. I was like oh wow I thought they were already sold. Then I got suspicious since my husband kept telling me that he probably just cancelled because he realized it was a long weekend and wanted to party and decided to call the properties. Sure enough all the properties were still available and are still available to take offers. What should I do? Should I confront my realtor? Iam really disappointed about this..because it is my future that he is playing for.. I am trying to purchase my first home so that I can start building a family and start having kids...The only issue is that since he is also my mortgage broker he was able to get me good amount of pre-approved $ more than all previous lenders I have spoke with and thats why I dont know what to do. If I fire my Realtor then I will also be firing my Mortgage Broker and that means I am without the loan...Help? Please?

No comments:

Post a Comment